Photo Scavenger Hunt at SAM Remix
How could the late-night creative explosion of art, music, dancing and performances known as SAM Remix get any better?
We’re giving away an incredible Gauguin & Polynesia prize package from the Inn at the Market at Remix!
Inn at the Market is the only hotel located in downtown Seattle’s beloved Pike Place Market. Recognized by Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast, the Inn at the Market offers a signature Seattle experience treasured by visitors and locals alike. The prize package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at the Inn at the Market in a water view room
- Two VIP tickets to Gauguin & Polynesia: An Elusive Paradise at the Seattle Art Museum
- Special amenity from The Chocolate Box
- Complimentary valet parking until 5 pm the day of departure
So how do you win this fabulous prize from the Inn at the Market? Take part in the Remix photo scavenger hunt! Simply take a photo of the 5 Remix activities listed below and tweet each photo to @iheartsam with the hashtag #SAMRemix.
- Harpist and poet Monica Schley improvising spoken word, music and vocals in the 4th floor Baroque galleries
- DJ Supreme La Rock spinning in the Brotman Forum
- Cut-paper paradise by artist Celeste Cooning in the Think Tank on the 2nd Floor
- The Record Store in the Arnold Board Room
- Self-portraits in the Chase Open Studio with artists Jeanne Dodds and Elizabeth Humphrey
Everyone who completes the photo scavenger hunt will be entered to win the Gauguin & Polynesia prize package from the Inn at the Market. The winner will be announced on SAM’s Twitter feed on February 27 at 12 pm. Good luck and have fun at Remix!
Special thanks to the Inn at the Market for its generous prize donation. Go ahead and like them on Facebook.