The businesses on First Avenue that we’re happy to call our neighbors are getting in the spirit for March to the Center of the Earth: Community Night Out on May 5. Be sure to visit them and thank them for their support!
- BOKA at Hotel 1000 will be handing out bags of gourmet, house-made salted caramel kettle corn.
- Mary Elizabeth and Cindi at Goldmine Design are decorating their windows Nick Cave-style and are hosting an open studio event.
- JoJo at Pala Pala Dress Boutique will be handing out coupons during the parade and is generously donating items for the Community Night Out scavenger hunt.
- At sandylew, they will be handing out maracas made of upcycled plastic water bottles.
- Watson Kennedy will be extending their hours and will also be donating items for the Community Night Out scavenger hunt.
- Fran’s Chocolates is donating three $15 gift cards to use as scavenger hunt prizes.
- Ancient Grounds and The Alexis Hotel are spreading the word about Community Night Out to their customers.