Any day is a good day to visit a museum, but on this Free First Thursday we’re making it pretty hard NOT to pay us a visit:
- We’re heading into the final week of Alexander Calder: A Balancing Act. Today’s the day to finally come check it out. There’s a free, guided tour at 7 pm
- Live kinetic sculpture in the galleries, courtesy of “A Glimmer of Hope or Skin or Light,” commissioned by ACT Theatre’s Central Heating Lab and preformed by Lingo Dance Company.
- Free concert by Toy Box Trio at 5:30.
- Still on view: Everything Under the Sun: Photographs by Imogen Cunningham. Gorgeous, innovative works of photography. Watch the video on our website before your visit.
- The museum is open until 9 pm.
Come join the fun!
-Nicole Chism Griffin, SAM PR